Searching through a choice of wedding vendors, professionals, service providers, wedding venues for your wedding or other private event, or planning your honeymoon. A choice of prestigious places, the last world in luxury, in Portugal.
Wedding venues or honeymoon in Portugal
- Casa Da Calçada - The lemon yellow façades of the Casa da Calçada are a clue to the sunny stay that awaits you at this hotel. Situated at the heart of the town of Amarante, between the bustle of Porto and the sun‑dappled countryside of the Douro Valley (both less than an hour away), this hotel with its golden interiors is a favourite with those who love beauty, golfers (there is a splendid 18-hole course nearby) and fans of great wines. The proposed visit to the region’s best wine “quintas” will ensure that you never forget the differences between Tawny, Ruby, White or Vintage Port - Amarante
- Casa Vehla Do Palheiro - On the volcanic soil of Madeira -“the pearl of the Atlantic” -, this former hunting lodge is a perfect example of the local tradition of “quintas” - lordly manor houses surrounded by gardens full of exotic plants, and these days, often revived as beautiful and charming hotels. Casa Velha do Palheiro was built in 1804 and the three buildings crowned with flowers are the height of charm, calm and harmony. During your stay, enjoy a nature walk on the famous “levadas” or the stunning botanical gardens, practice your golf swing at Palheiro Golf course or visit the many monuments in the charming city of Funchal - Funchal, Ilha de Madeira
- Fortaleza Do Guincho - The Atlantic waves crash against the rock at the foot of this impassive building. At the entrance, two cannons confront you reminding you that you are entering an ancient fortress. Welcome to a region of character and an address of immense charm, with it preserved 17th century interiors, princely rooms, delicious cuisine and a beach just two steps away… On the programme are water sports, golf, a casino (in Estoril) and other pleasures just thirty kilometres from Lisbon and its vibrant cultural life - Cascais
- Hotel Quinta Das Lagrimas - On one side an 18th century palace, on the other a most modern building, designed by one of Portugal’s most reputed architects… These houses are a perfect blend of traditional and modern. The 12-hectare park, a genuine museum of plants where tree species from all 5 continents are planted, takes you to a romantic stroll. Equally imposing, the spa, a sanctuary of peace and serenity and its beautiful indoor pool, are the ideal places to relax and recharge. The perfect place from which to discover Coimbra - “the royal” - the city of poets and fado music - Coimbra, Beira Litoral
- Romaneira, Quinta Dos Sonhos - The renowned Amphitryon Hotel, brand new in design redefines luxury hospitality in the historic city of Nafplion. Greece's first capital city is a wonderfully romantic destination steeped in history. Amphitryon Hotel, sits on the waterfront against the hill of Nafplion's historic castle, catering for discerning leisure and business guests searching for an unspoilt enclave - Alijó, Douro
Argentina - Austria - Bahamas - Belgium - China - Croatia - France - Greece - Hong Kong - Hungary - Indonesia - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Japan - Monaco - Morocco - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Russia - Spain - Switzerland - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States