Searching through a choice of wedding vendors, professionals, service providers, wedding venues for your wedding or other private event, or planning your honeymoon. A choice of prestigious places, the last world in luxury, in Hong Kong.
Wedding venues or honeymoon in Hong Kong
- Langham Place Mongkok Hong Kong - Langham Place Mongkok, Hong Kong builds on The Langham legend of 141 years while introducing a refreshingly modern five-star Luxury Hong Kong Spa hotel of clean lines and hi-tech delivery. Langham Place Hotel is more than just a luxury spa hotel in Hong Kong, it is the PLACE. As a true five-star luxury Spa hotel in Hong Kong, Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong is home to Chuan Spa which straddles the top three floors of the Hotel and introducing one of the first luxury Spas to specialize in traditional Chinese medicine while offering all the international treatments and massage you have come to expect. Chuan Spa is not only a day spa but a luxurious residential spa with hotel accommodation available featuring a "secret" entrance directly to the Spa. The state of the art Heath Club in Hong Kong and outdoor heated pool in the sky are further essential ingredients of this sensory multiplex. Speaking of Ingredients part of the essential recipe for this five-star luxury Hong Kong spa hotel are our deluxe restaurants and professional business conference rooms in Hong Kong. Ming Court offers superb traditional oriental cuisine and The Place has a wholesome a la carte menu or a sumptuous buffet (you'll need to watch your waistline). The Backyard comes alive on weekend evenings with a BBQ under the stars and Portal serves everything from great nibbles and bar meals through to an eclectic range of oysters and shellfish. In addition our events team cater for wedding banquets, business conference meetings, parties, corporate lunch's, award ceremonies and gala dinners with equal experience and finesse - Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental - With its impressive location in the heart of the fashion and business district overlooking Victoria Harbour, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is regarded as an icon. The winner of a stream of awards, echoes of a glamorous past add to the high style of the hotel's luxurious interior. 501 rooms and suites offer guests the ultimate in spacious accommodation with sophisticated entertainment and business technology. The ten restaurants and bars have been created by epicurean masters from around the world and include the Michelin-starred Pierre restaurant; stunning Cantonese dining at Man Wah and innovative contemporary European cuisine at the Mandarin Grill - Hong Kong
- Shangri-La Kowloon - Situated On Spectacular Victoria Harbor, The Award-Winning Kowloon Shangri-La Is An Oasis Of Calm And Luxury Amid The Hustle And Bustle Of The Kowloon's Commerical Hub, Tsimshatsui East. An Extensive $25 Million Renovation Has Magnificently Refreshed The Hotel. Luxurious Guestrooms Offer Breathtaking Views Of The Harbor Or The Spectacular City Skyscrapers. Up-to-the-minute Technology Such As Broadband Internet Access And Flat Screen Televisions Are Complemented By Elegantly Modern Furnishings And The Gracious Oriental Hospitality Of Our Staff. Eight Restaurants And Bars Offer Innovative And Tempting Cuisine Ranging From Japanese To Relaxed Californian Or Cantonese Favorites. Our Tapas Bar Offers Superb New World Wines And International Tapas While The Lobby Lounge Is The Perfect Spot For Relaxing. Busy Executives Will Find A Thoroughly Comprehensive Business Center Open 24 Hours A Day. Those Traveling On Business Or Pleasure Can Relax In The Sauna Or Solarium, Try A Massage, Or Work Out In the Well-equipped Fitness Center Followed By A Swim In The Indoor Pool. Stay At The Kowloon Shangri-La And Understand Why Discerning Guests Keep Coming Back To Enjoy The Combination Of Excellent Service, Accommodation And Value - Hong Kong
- The Langham, Hong Kong - Being the sole member of The Leading Hotels of the World in Hong Kong, The Langham, Hong Kong is renowned for its bespoke yet attentive service, creating a haven for discerning travelers. In the heart of vibrant Kowloon, and situated next to Canton Road, the Rodeo Drive of Hong Kong. The Langham, Hong Kong is surrounded by flagship shops of designer labels including the world's second largest boutique of Louis Vuitton. Christian Dior, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada and Chanel all vie for space alongside Harbour City, a mega shopping centre with over 700 shops. Just a few minutes walk from the magnificent Victoria Harbour, Star Ferry, MTR, railway station to mainland China and ferry service to Macau. The Langham, Hong Kong offers 494 luxurious rooms and suites, including 270 brand new Grand Rooms. Very stylish, timeless and elegant, the brand new Grand Rooms are beautifully presented using high luxury fabrics and textiles, including hardwood floors, rich, ornate hand woven carpets, silk drapes and gold-leaf artwork. International accolades received by The Langham includes "World's Top 500 Hotels" (Jan 2008 and Jan 2007) as well as "Top 50 Hotels in Asia" (Aug 2007)by US Travel + Leisure. It is also named as one of "75 Top Hotels in Asia" by Conde Nast Traveller (Nov 2007). The hotel also features five award winning restaurants and a bar, namely T'ang Court, The Bostonian Restaurant, Main St. Deli, L'Eclipse, Palm Court and Tsar Ba - Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Hong Kong - The Peninsula Hong Kong has long been hailed as one of the finest hotels in the world. Created 75 years ago in the glamorous 1920s, the legendary "Grande Dame of the Far East" continues to set hotel standards worldwide, offering a blend of the best of Eastern and Western hospitality in an atmosphere of unmatched classical grandeur and timeless elegance. The Peninsula Hong Kong offers the ultimate in luxury accommodations with the most spacious hotel rooms and suites in Hong Kong. Each one of the hotel's opulent guest rooms is comfortable and stylish and equipped with advanced technology for the convenience of hotel guests - underlined, of course, by the world-famous Peninsula service. he restaurants and bars at The Peninsula Hong Kong are among the most exclusive and most elegant in Hong Kong. Renowned as one of the best French restaurants in Asia, Gaddi's is Hong Kong's most elegant dining experience while Felix offers a sleek and stylish city rendezvous with stunning views across the harbor. High tea at The Peninsula's The Lobby is a Hong Kong institution, and the best authentic Cantonese food in town is served at Spring Moon - Kowloon, Hong Kong
Argentina - Austria - Bahamas - Belgium - China - Croatia - France - Greece - Hong Kong - Hungary - Indonesia - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Japan - Monaco - Morocco - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Russia - Spain - Switzerland - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States