Searching through a choice of wedding vendors, professionals, service providers, wedding venues for your wedding or other private event, or planning your honeymoon. A choice of prestigious places, the last world in luxury, in Austria.
Wedding venues & honeymoon in Austria
- Grand Hotel Wien - The Grand Hotel Wien is located right in the heart of the city only a stroll away from all major sights including the opera house, St. Stephan's Cathedral, the pedestrian zone and main shopping area. Originally built in 1870, the hotel offers Viennese flair combined with the latest state-of-the-art technology. Its 205 rooms and suites are decorated in very traditional style, and offer all the comforts a guest can expect from a luxury hotel - Wien
- Hotel Sacher - Situated in the heart of the city on the quiet Salzach promenade, the Hotel Sacher Salzburg is the city’s Grand Hotel, offering an impressive view of the Hohensalzburg fortress. It has been the very center of the city's social life since 1866 and has hosted members of reigning houses, aristocrats, scientists, poets, actors, and artists. Luxurious renovated rooms and suites feature air-conditioning, digital satellite TV with flat screens and High-Speed Internet access. The newly opened Executive Suites offer ultimate comfort and flexibility to our guests. Refined accommodations, inviting restaurants and an elegant hotel bar all help to create the unique character of the privately owned hotel - Salzburg
- Hotel Schloss Fuschl - Welcome to the enchanting world of Schloss Fuschl. Situated just a Mozart serenade from the City of Salzburg, this fairytale chateau overlooks one of the grandest lakes in the Salzkammergut region. Built in 1450 as a hunting lodge, it was once the summer residence of the Archbishops of Salzburg. The castle became renowned for its location – made famous in the movie “The Sound of Music” and by the legendary “Sissi” films with Romy Schneider. Associated with aristocrats, empresses and cinema stars, it has long been recognized as the number-one hideaway resort in Austria. Highlights include new restaurants, a luxurious spa and a unique collection of paintings by Old Masters - Salzburg
- Royal Spa Kitzbühel - Royal Spa Kitzbühel is located in the elegant ski resort Kitzbühel, one of the most beautiful regions Austria has to offer. The renowned destination is famous for its breathtaking natural beauty and its wide range of shopping and leisure opportunities. Royal Spa Kitzbühel welcomes guests who are searching for a stay of unparalleled luxury combined with local traditional charm - Jochberg
- Thurnher's Alpenhof - For more than 40 years, Thurnher's Alpenhof has graciously offered family traditions, luxury, and l´art d´hospitalité on an international level. The hotel is located in the center of Zürs, one of the world´s most exclusive skiing paradises. Among its many amenities are exquisite antiques and artwork, highly comfortable rooms and suites -some with whirlpool or fireplace - an outstanding gourmet restaurant, and excellent sporting facilities - Zürs am Arlberg
Argentina - Austria - Bahamas - Belgium - China - Croatia - France - Greece - Hong Kong - Hungary - Indonesia - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Japan - Monaco - Morocco - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Russia - Spain - Switzerland - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States